- NumberSense Webinar Recordings
Recordings of the 2-hour webinar format workshops include:
Understanding and using the NumberSense Mathematics Programme:
The workshop is ideal for teachers from Grade R to 7 who are either new to or unfamiliar with the NumberSense Mathematics Programme.
In this workshop we explore the development of the fraction concept in the NumberSense Mathematics Programme from Grade 2 to Grade 7.
Pre-Algebra thinking (patterning):
In this workshop we explore the role of patterning in developing number sense in particular, mathematical proficiency in general and pre-algebraic thinking and the development of pre-algebraic thinking (patterning) in the NumberSense Mathematics Programme from Grade 3 to Grade 7.
In this workshop we explore the development of spatial reasoning (space and shape [geometry]) in the NumberSense Mathematics Programme from activities that begin with play in the early grades (R to 3) to increasing structured activities in the later grades (4 to 7).
Click the link below to view the recordings:Webinar recordings
- NumberSense Webinars (2020)
The dates and detail for the 2020 webinars are listed below.
- There is no attendance fee,
- Registrations are limited to the first 100 attendees per workshop, and
- The first registrant of each session will receive a GeoGenius Kit!
To register please click on date and time for the session(s) that you plan to attend, under the relevant topic tab:
Enquiries: info@NumberSense.co.za or (021-706-3777)Webinar detail
- How NumberSense works: Understanding and using the NumberSense Mathematics Programme
- Fractions: Developing the fraction concept in the NumberSense programme
- Pre-Algebra: Developing algebraic thinking in the NumberSense programme
- Geometry: Developing spatial reasoning in the NumberSense programme